Sunday, July 17, 2011

IYC 1985: Wednesday, July 17th - Near Bourbon, MO to Macomb, IL

At breakfast this morning we met a delegation from India. We headed out and when we stopped at a gas station, Mike & Ruth [Olsen] invited me to come along [in the Olsenmobile] when they picked up Lisa at St. Louis Intern'l Airport. We then arrived at Macomb at about 5:00 pm. Looked around campus and found & exchanged pins from other states, territories & countries. Today was frustrating because people were tired, had bad attitudes and I lost my garment bag.

Here are some of the pins I received in exchange for Spokane and Northwest Division pins. They are pinned to my bandana, which all the delegates received. You can click on the photo above to get a closer look. The pins I received were from Canada, Oklahoma, Carboner (Newfoundland), Michigan, Oklahoma City, Western Illinois University, Newfoundland, Australia, and the Canada and Bermuda Salvation Army Territory. I also show pins from the Northwest Division of the Western USA Territory and a couple from Spokane.
 
This banner was given to me by some of my friends from the Uruguay, Argentina, and Paraguay delegation.

No comments: