Friday, May 09, 2008

I'm Back

I'm back from my blogging break. I wasn't very ill on Tuesday, just a bit under the weather, although both my children were sick (especially my daughter). However, I did need to take a break from blogging for a few days, as I've been burning the candle at both ends lately with many activities and responsibilities. Life always tends to get rather chaotic the last six weeks of the school year. I want to thank all those who left kind messages for me. Our geneablogging community is so supportive!

I will be continuing my Civil War Soldier and Sailor posts, and will be doubling up on them for a bit until I get caught up. Many of them are mostly written, but need some tweaking and detailing before being posted. Thank goodness for Blogger's post scheduling!

No comments: