Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hellotree

A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by John Goodall, CEO and co-founder of www.hellotree.com. Hellotree is "a free family network for sharing photos and building ...collaborative family tree[s]." It "allows you to invite family members, watch your tree grow across geographies and generations and stay in touch."

I've been so busy lately, I really haven't had time to try this out; however, I thought some of my readers may be interested, and perhaps a fellow geneablogger may wish to write a review. Maybe this summer when my time gets freed up, I can play with it a bit more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miriam,

This looks a lot like Geni! I don't think Geni has the photo sharing ability though. I may give it a try myself later on!

Thanks for the link.

Miriam Robbins said...

Thanks for commenting, Ken. Let us know how it goes.

Tim Agazio said...

Hi Miriam, I took you up on your comment and wrote a quick review of Hellotree. I appreciate the heads up!

Tim