Monday, March 03, 2008

The 43rd Edition of the Carnival of Genealogy is Posted

Before I head off to bed, I wanted to let you all know that Jasia has posted the 43rd Edition of the Carnival of Genealogy. Thirty-two genea-bloggers (some of them Carnival newbies) share their favorite hardware, software and Internet sites in this Technology-themed topic. It's a bit late for me to check them all out tonight, but as soon as I can, I'm going to sit down and enjoy reading all these posts! My own submission for this edition was "Technology and Genealogy."

The next Carnival will be "A Tribute to Women," and will be due March 15th:
Write a tribute to a woman on your family tree, a friend, a neighbor, or a historical female figure who has done something to impact your life. Or instead of writing, consider sharing a photo biography of one woman's life. Or create a scrapbook page dedicated to a woman you'd like to honor. For extra credit, sum up her life in a six-word biography.

Please join us!

2 comments:

Jasia said...

Thanks for promoting the COG Miriam!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I love visiting everyones blogs in the Carnival, all very interesting :) I certainly intend to participate in this next one as I've not had time the past couple of Carnivals.