Monday, March 08, 2010

Blogging Slowdown Ahead!

The next three weeks I expect to slow down some in my blogging. I've been writing fairly consistently for a long stretch, but the end of the school quarter is coming up and as both a parent and school staff member, that always makes life a bit more intense. Also, last year my desktop computer was down for six months, and I got behind in entering my receipts in to my financial software. I'm needing the time to get caught up on that so I can figure out and file my taxes before April.

What does this mean for my readers? Well, I still have three more weeks of my Frugal Genealogy series which are prewritten and post on Tuesdays. I also plan to continue writing my 52 Weeks... posts and have them publish on Sundays. But Madness Monday and Surname Saturday may go by the wayside for a few weeks, as well as other posts. I'll still toss one in here and there, but I'm going to take it easy at least until Spring Break (March 29 - April 2).

I'll still be here; just not so frequently. Thanks for bearing with me. I hope you'll check out my archives for old posts as well as looking at the list of my favorite geneabloggers in the lower right sidebar for even more interesting reading.

4 comments:

Carol Yates Wilkerson said...

I too am finding it harder and harder to blog about genealogy. One of the reasons is that my husband retired in 2008 and I don't have quiet time and daytime to myself. Sounds mean, but he is always wanting to yak or for me to make a meal. LOL I think we all go through some downtime with our writing, but where there's life there's hope, right? :)

Greta Koehl said...

Hope you get all caught up!

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Very distinctive.
Evelyn in Montreal

Miriam Robbins said...

Thanks, everyone!