Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Birthday - March 19

Happy Birthday to:
  • Me. No, I haven't suddenly (or slowly, for that matter, either!) become narcissistic. But it's the big one, the big 4-oooooooooh! And rather than mourn or bemoan the wrinkles and gray hairs that have been making their way into my life the last few years (which, by the way, I blame on my teenagers!), I thought I'd celebrate in this, the month of women's history and International Women's Day! I've been reading a lot this month about some incredible, amazing, strong women, and hope someday, my descendants can say the same thing about me.

8 comments:

Jasia said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Miriam, Happy Birthday to You!

Wishing you a wonderful birthday filled with special moments and special people.

Jasia

Miriam Robbins said...

Aww, thanks, Jasia! Some of the very special people in my life are my genealogy blogging buddies!

Lee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIRIAM!

I'll raise a cup in honor of you tonight.

Tim Agazio said...

Happy birthday, Miriam! Don't they say that today 40 is what 30 used to be? I'm hoping that's right because I turn the big 5-oooooh in about a month. I hope 50 is what 40 used to be...using the same logic. By the way, thanks for leaving the occasional comment on my blog...it's nice to know someone is actually reading it! Hope you had a great day!

Tim

Miriam Robbins said...

Thanks, Lee; it's been an awesome day!

Miriam Robbins said...

Tim, thanks for your kind words. I love reading your blog (Genealogy Reviews Online), and just spent some time this weekend looking at your other blogs with all the great photos. I have to say your dad was certainly a good-looking guy, as were your grandparents! It's been fun having you in our blogging "group." Most of my friends are older than me, so the turning-40 or -50 is not as big as it might be if my friends were my age or younger. We don't get older, just better!

Craig Manson said...

Happy Birthday, Miriam. Thanks for the gifts you've shared with us!

Miriam Robbins said...

Thank you, Craig!