Monday, March 08, 2010

Blogging Slowdown Ahead!

The next three weeks I expect to slow down some in my blogging. I've been writing fairly consistently for a long stretch, but the end of the school quarter is coming up and as both a parent and school staff member, that always makes life a bit more intense. Also, last year my desktop computer was down for six months, and I got behind in entering my receipts in to my financial software. I'm needing the time to get caught up on that so I can figure out and file my taxes before April.

What does this mean for my readers? Well, I still have three more weeks of my Frugal Genealogy series which are prewritten and post on Tuesdays. I also plan to continue writing my 52 Weeks... posts and have them publish on Sundays. But Madness Monday and Surname Saturday may go by the wayside for a few weeks, as well as other posts. I'll still toss one in here and there, but I'm going to take it easy at least until Spring Break (March 29 - April 2).

I'll still be here; just not so frequently. Thanks for bearing with me. I hope you'll check out my archives for old posts as well as looking at the list of my favorite geneabloggers in the lower right sidebar for even more interesting reading.
Post a Comment