Monday, August 11, 2008

AnceStories Makes Alltop's List of Top Genealogy Blogs

Alltop, all the top stories

I'm honored to be listed among the top genealogy bloggers at Alltop. And I'll be honest and say I've never heard of Alltop before, but then my head is so often into all (and only) things genealogy, that's not too surprising. The footnoteMaven announced that her blog had been chosen, and in checking out their site, I came across my blog as well.

The fun for me in any kind of list like this is discovering "new" blogs to add to my Google Reader. It's always interesting to read what other people are doing in their research, what new resources (online and off) they've found, and what the latest news is in technology that can be used by family historians. I think that's what so exciting about belonging to a group like the Genea-Bloggers!

So thank you, folks at Alltops, for listing AnceStories as a top genealogy blog and especially for another chance to find some great new reads!

No comments: