Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The 44th Edition of the Carnival of Genealogy is Posted


Jasia has posted the 44th Edition of the Carnival of Genealogy at her blog, Creative Gene. The topic, in keeping with Women's History Month, is "A Tribute to Women." Wow! Thirty-two bloggers posted a total of thirty-four articles honoring women in their life and/or their ancestry! While I've read many already as they've appeared in my Google Reader, there are many more to savor, and I will enjoy these, as I know you will!

I did not submit anything to the Carnival this time (my submission for last year's Woman's History Month topic was "One Woman: Barbara Dorothy Valk, Missionary to Central Africa.") I started to write a post on a great-great-grandmother and ran into some research obstacles; another that I began about a heroine of mine from the Netherlands during World War II was unfinished as I ran out of time. I hope to post them both before the month is over.

Meantime, enjoy "A Tribute to Women"!

2 comments:

Jasia said...

Thanks for getting the word out Miriam. Much appreciated!

Miriam Robbins said...

Ah, Jasia, you know I'm always happy to promote the Carnival, even when I don't submit a post!