Saturday, July 31, 2010

Posts Delayed

The August Calendar of Events and the 52 Weeks of Online American Digital Archives and Databases: Mississippi posts will be delayed.

This past week has been the busiest yet this summer since mid-June when I attended Jamboree and then came home to prepare for a family wedding. I've been kept busy with helping several family members with paperwork for their job searches/preparation for school, as well as my various duties as 1st Vice President of my local genealogical society. Today, especially, was a long, but fun one as our society co-hosted the Walking With Ancestors tours, displays, classes and barbecue with the local cemetery association. You can see photos of this event on my Facebook account (if you're already my FB friend) and also at the EWGS blog here.

I'll get the posts up as soon as I have a chance to catch up on my rest! Thank you for your patience.

No comments: