Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm Back Online

The Internet is working once again at the Midkiff home. Seems a dying modem was at fault. Many thanks to David, my husband's nephew, for taking the time to check our computer to ensure that a corrupted file wasn't at the root of the problem. Also thanks goes to Jim, my husband's co-worker, who gave us his unused modem.

My wrist is slowly healing; it appears to be only a sprain, probably caused during some strength/resistance exercises we were demonstrating for our special-needs students during adaptive P.E. about a week ago, and exacerbated by the amount of keyboarding I've been doing lately. Wearing a wrap has provided stability, comfort and support. Thank you to all who sent kind words my way.

Speaking of best wishes, the footnoteMaven sure could use yours. She's not been well, and I'm certain that she would appreciate cheery comments on her post or a friendly e-mail sent her way (find her e-mail address in the link at the bottom of her blog page). Get well soon, Maven, and take it easy! We miss you!

3 comments:

TheGeneticGenealogist said...

Welcome Back!!

Steve Danko said...

Hi Miriam,

I just wanted to send my wishes for a speedy recovery.

Steve

Miriam Robbins said...

Thank you, Blaine and Steve! My wrist is feeling a little better every day.