Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back to Work; Light Blogging

I went back to work yesterday to my job of assisting and teaching in a special-needs classroom at one of the local middle schools, and between that and my responsibilities of parenting two teens who are also back to school, blogging may be light for a bit. What computer time I do have I've been using to record and cite data to my family tree databases and to prepare for several online genealogy classes I'm teaching later this month.

In addition, my son's birthday is next week, and we have a mini Robbins family reunion coming up because one of my dad's sisters is visiting from out of state.

There's no lack of things about which I'd like to be blogging right now, but there are only so many hours in the day! Meantime, I recommend visiting the many terrific blogs listed in the right-hand column of this blog, below the list of categories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always marvel at how us 'working' genie bloggers manage to do our work duties, home duties and still find time for research and blogging. It must be one of our great passions, huh! Always enjoy your posts.

Cheryl

Lee said...

Miriam, I seriously do not know how you do all that you do, and do it so well at that! Just reading your to-do list tires me out. :-)

Miriam Robbins said...

I always appreciate your comments, Cheryl and Lee!