Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What I'm Listening To These Days

Thomas Hamburger, Jnr., author of Harry McFry Investigates, tagged me a while back to list the seven tracks or albums I've been listening to lately, and then tag seven more people to carry it forward. Whew! I had to do some thinking, because I realized that recently, I hadn't been listening to much music. I normally listen in my car when I'm all alone, because a) my family has different musical tastes than I (I'm an unashamed country music lover); and b) I didn't drive alone much during Spring Break last week. So yesterday, after dropping my daughter off at school and driving to work, I paid a little more attention to what I listened to, and started making a list of my musical faves. It was really hard to make a selection, but here's what I nailed it down to:
  • Garth Brooks, The Hits
  • "Not a Day Goes By" by Lonestar
  • "While You Loved Me" by Rascall Flatts
  • just about any song by Toby Keith
  • "Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)?" by Alan Jackson
  • "God's Will" by Martina McBride (reminds me of Brandon)
  • "One More Day" by Diamond Rio
I just got through participating in another meme, so rather than pass it forward to seven particular bloggers, I challenge any of you who wish to participate to do so!
Post a Comment