Saturday, April 14, 2007

"New" Posts from an Old Blog

I have a "light" weekend right now, which simply means I have more time to try to tackle the many things on my to-do list. I am working on a research article I hope to submit to a genealogical magazine, so I may not post much of anything new to my blogs this weekend. However, I did move a number of posts from my old blog site to this one last night (I started using Blogger in late January 2007, so all posts from before that time were originally located at the old site). Last night I added June and July 2006 posts. You can access these by going through my Blog Archive, located in the right-hand menu of this blog. Many of them are research log-style posts, which may not be of interest to you, unless you're researching some of the same surnames as me. There are a few articles that you may find useful, so I encourage you to go browse.

Happy Reading!

No comments: