Sunday, December 23, 2012

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories No. 23: Christmas Sweetheart Memories

Christmas Sweetheart Memories

Do you have a special memory of a first Christmas present from a sweetheart? How did you spend your first Christmas together?

This year, I'll be making new memories of Christmas with my schatje ("treasure"). Although we had started dating by Christmas last year, we had only had two dates and we spent Christmas with our respective families. This year, he will be celebrating with my extended family and me at my home. I look forward to many more shared Christmases in the future!


This post is a part of the "Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories" meme created in 2007 by Thomas and Jasia. You, too, can write your own Christmas memories, either for your personal journal or blog. Visit Geneabloggers to participate and to read others' posts on these topics.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

Miriam, you are invited to follow my blog