Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Minor Update Available for RootsMagic Software

As a RootsMagic family tree software user, I received an e-mail today with a notification about a minor update:
A free minor RootsMagic update has been posted for download. The 3.2.5 update provides an updated help file for the charting part of RootsMagic which works under Vista. We have also added World Vital Records to the internet search feature of RootsMagic (Search > Internet Search). We will be talking more about World Vital Records in upcoming newsletters.

You can download the latest update at:

http://www.rootsmagic.com/updates/


I absolutely love RootsMagic, and always recommend it to others looking for quality genealogy software, whether in my genealogy society or the classes I teach! You can download a free trial version in which you can input up to 50 names here. To find other posts in which I mention how I use RootsMagic in my research, click on the category "software" in the right-hand sidebar.

No comments: