Sunday, January 29, 2006

Free Genealogy Conference in Spokane, Washington

The third annual Genealogy Conference will be held Saturday, March 11, 2006 at the Spokane North Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints at 401 W. Regina, Spokane, Washington. This is a FREE all-day event, but it is best to register ahead of time, especially if you wish to purchase a syllabus (which I recommend) and order a sack lunch. Details, including times, classes, registration information, syllabus and sack lunch costs, will soon be available at Grave Concerns. Last year was the first time I attended, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I don't remember paying over $11 total for the syllabus and the lunch.

As we arrive closer to the date of the conference, I will post more information.

No comments: