Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


 A Happy Mother's Day wish goes out to all mothers, everywhere. In past years, I have written several posts for Mother's Day, and I'd like to share them with you:

Eight Generations of Mothers
A photo essay of my direct maternal line - 2007

Mom, How'd You Get So Smart?
This is actually a three-part piece written by my mother about her school days and education - 2008
(The really amazing thing is that Mom reconnected with her childhood best friend through these articles; the friend happened to Google her own name and found it on my blog; they reunited after nearly 40 years!)

My Husband's Maternal Line
Many of you know I am going through a divorce; yet I remain close to my in-laws. This post is a tribute to my mother-in-law's maternal line - 2010

No comments: