Sunday, April 26, 2009

April 2009 Scanfest


KMMofLA said...

Miriam, tried twice to comment on CoverItLive with no response. Just trying to say hello, not scanning. It's late so no problem if there's a glitch.
Kathi Mayor

Miriam said...

Kathy, I'm so sorry. I didn't see your comments in my control panel, although there were a couple of times I was away from the computer for a few minutes. When I would return, I'd try to scroll back and see if anyone tried to enter the conversation and add them.

I hope you'll forgive me and attend next time - May 31.

GrannyPam said...

Sorry I missed this month's Scanfest! Next month, for sure..

Sheri said...

I think that this is the first time I have missed a Scanfest since I started attending last year. It looks like you had a good crowd Miriam, but I am not surprised. You ALWAYS through a good party!
Things are starting to look up and I should be back to business as usual by next month.

I also wanted to thank you Miriam for sharing a part of your life that was very pleasant to help me get through an ugly part of mine recently. It was very unselfish and couragous of you, which are just a few of the reasons I admire you so much.