Wednesday, June 04, 2008

FREE Online Basic Genealogy Class

If you live in the Spokane area, you may be interested in taking my FREE four-week Online Basic Genealogy class, offered through the North Spokane Branch of the Spokane County Library District.

We will be meeting every Thursday evening for four weeks from June 5 through June 26. Class times are 6:30 - 8:30 PM. This four-week course will cover organizing your information, using home sources, interviewing relatives, researching vital and census records, and utilizing local resources.

If you are interested, call the the library at (509) 893-8350 to register.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi Miriam,
How are you doing ?
How I wish that I could take such classes :) Like a lot of people, I'am pretty much self-educated with Genealogy.
I have been on my Genealogy blog much less because I'am making a website. It will eventually replace my blog.

Take care & keep up the good work.
P.s.
Pretty new profile photo :)