Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter 2010 GeneaBlogger Games Stats: Days 1 - 3

I've been remiss on posting my daily stats for the Winter 2010 GeneaBlogger Games. Friday was a rocky start, as I attempted to do some blogging while babysitting my nephews, but could not get a strong or consistent Internet signal to do so.

I more than made up for it yesterday and today, publishing or pre-publishing 15 posts on this blog (not counting this post), including a post for the upcoming Carnival of Genealogy, plus another three posts on my local genealogical society's blog. So far, I've completed Tasks B and C of Category 5. Write, Write, Write! earning a silver medal as of today. I need to complete one more task to earn the gold which is my goal. Categories 1 and 2 are still left for me to participate in.

Tally:

Category 1: 0

Category 2: 0

Category 5: silver

No comments: