Sunday, August 23, 2009

Light Blogging Ahead

Tomorrow I'm back at work after 10 very short weeks of summer "vacation." In my opinion, there was very little of either summer or vacation. However, I can't complain too much. I am gainfully employed in a job with great benefits doing the sort of work that is as enjoyable to me as doing genealogy: working with developmentally impaired middle-schoolers (7th and 8th grades). And, in the words of one of my principals years ago, ours is probably the only field where every year, we get a chance to start new and fresh.

Between the start of a new school year and the upcoming Washington State Genealogical Society's 2009 State Conference, I expect light blogging ahead here on AnceStories. My blogging focus for the next three weeks will be on the Eastern Washington Genealogical Society blog, as EWGS is the host society of the state conference.

I appreciate your patience!
Post a Comment