Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New URL for JLog

I'm always amazed at the diversity of blogs that come under the heading "genealogy." There are genealogy blogs that focus on family histories, others on local histories, still others on photography as it relates to genealogy, and those highlighting technology as a genealogy tool. One of the "tech-genie" blogs that I follow is JLB's JLog. I received an e-mail today informing me that there's been a server change for the website, which means the blog URL has changed as well. If you haven't visited JLog, be sure to visit; if this is already a favorite, be sure to change your feed settings.

2 comments:

Thomas MacEntee said...

Thanks Miriam for highlighting this blog. I tried to add it to my Google Reader and to Blog Networks on Facebook but no dice.

I'll have to bookmark it for now.

Miriam Robbins said...

Thomas, I'm sorry you had trouble; here is the feed link I used: http://feeds.feedburner.com/jgen/NyuT

It was kind of hidden in plain site...near the top of the page in the center between the links "The Archives" and "JL's Forum" is the Feed icon. I was able to add the feed fairly easily to my Google Reader. Maybe there's some sort of hiccup going on right now?