Saturday, June 12, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

Good morning! I'd like to welcome those of you who are arriving for the first time to my blog as a result of Blogger Summit I at Jamboree (10 AM in the Academy 4 room). We hope you enjoy this summit and will also stay for Blogger Summit II immediately following at 11:30.

For your convenience, see the right-hand menu to bookmark this blog. You can also choose to add it to your favorite blog reader, such as Google Reader or Bloglines. Or you can choose to have the posts sent to your e-mail address, daily.

Another blog that I contribute to frequently is my local genealogical society's, the Eastern Washington Genealogical Society blog. If you are considering starting a blog for your own society, you may wish to visit there. It is written by a team of three: Charles Hansen (our society researcher), Donna Potter Phillips (our society president), and myself.

Please check out my two new websites aimed at helping genealogists and historians find online historical resources at both free and subscription websites:




Thank you for dropping by!

No comments: