Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Prompt (Week Twenty-Two) Available at AnceStories2

Inspired by Pat Richley's descriptions of making raspberry jam at DearMYRTLE, I have created my next set of journaling prompts at AnceStories2: Stories of Me for My Descendants. "Your Recipes" is the topic, and it is similar to the 16th Carnival of Genealogy: Food and Family Recipes. My newest posted recipes, Spaghetti and Peach Dessert, are posted on my personal blog, &Etc.

My friend and fellow EWGS member, Susan Heil, e-mailed me to tell me she is taking a writing class and that my prompts have been helpful in getting started. Thank you, Susan! And for other family historians who are looking for great topics to write about, I do recommend the Carnival of Genealogy, even if you don't have a blog. Between AnceStorie2 and the COG, you can leave lots of wonderful memories for your descendants to read!

No comments: